Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Panic...

...or justified concern?

For a long time on the schedule posts there was a (5-6 days behind) at the end.  For some reason, I just could not seem to get caught up.  There is so much material that it overwhelms you.

Anyway, the reason for this post is because I'm pretty sure I'm not going to pass.  Since the lectures ended, I've been going over everything again and I really just don't know that much.  As I've done some of these practice questions (that's the reason why I was still 4.5 days behind...lots of practice questions), I've realized that I'm missing way too many.

I understand that everyone sort of panics and worries that they don't know enough.  I also understand that 80% of NY's test takers who are JD graduates of ABA approved law schools pass.

That being said, those 4.5 days seem really crucial right about now. 

Now back to studying Torts.  And praying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be fine. You are ALWAYS fine, and while panic is normal don't get so caught up in it that you lose your focus. You'll do great because you are well you.
Stop fretting, and go get some mexican food ;)