Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 29: Federal Jurisdiction (4.5 days behind)

  • Scheduled: July 14
  • Actual: July 14
  • Subject: Federal Jurisdiction

So this was basically like all of Civ Pro I and II in a 3 hour lecture.  Kind of odd, but I do feel like I've heard it all before.

In less exciting news and the reason this post is delayed, my computer died.  Yes, the one that I'm supposed to be taking the New York Bar Exam on in 2 weeks.  I've rush-ordered a new one and I hope it gets here before I have to leave.  If not, I guess I'll cancel the order and go buy a cheap one at Best Buy.  Or rent one from somewhere.  Or something.

Unfortunately, finding a new computer and contacting the exam software people ate up a huge chunk of yesterday.  Not exactly a perfect way to begin the last 2 weeks. 

No comments: